Sunday 31 December 2017

Out With the Old and In With the New


Well 2017 has been an interesting year for me and I don't mind saying, I'm happy to see the back of it!

As you may know I started off the Year having an exciting time at Twitter UK in London, working on their Live Video Strategy. Later on in the year I developed some new products for my TV Production company and continued to increase my property education and asset management as well as building my power team to help me seek out and maximize new local opportunities in the West London area.

Having said that, I still felt things had not been happening quickly enough for me and so I had to take action to turn things round.

New lessons learnt included letting go of some old friends and finding some new ones. I’ve cast aside some old attitudes too which allowed me to focus more intensely on my new goals and new vision for myself and my future at my brand new office based at The Workary in West London.

With that in mind I plan on 2018 being very exciting, and full steam ahead.

There are lots of things on the horizon which I finally get to see bear fruit. There will be a brand new Website and I will be reaching out to you soon to see if you would like to stay in touch via email. If you do choose to do so you will find out about new courses, new meetups and new opportunities to invest in the London area.

As my friends, colleagues, mentors and greatest assets, I hope that you too will all choose to stay in touch and that you will share with me this time for reflection and goal setting for the year ahead.

I do hope that you all have a wonderful 2018, get some proper achievable goals in place, stay energized, determined, and surround yourself with some heavy hitting, prize-fighting dedicated people (like myself) who will breath nothing but positivity into your life (and business) and help you to achieve your dreams.

Wishing you the greatest success for 2018

Yours Sincerely



Michelle Brooks

P.S. If you would like to discuss investing in West London or just want to chew the fat over a coffee feel free to drop me a line. I’d love to hear from you.



No comments:

Post a Comment